This page will list all the bots currently in the game. All bots have their own counterpart bot in the other faction. In the current situation, SpaceApe as developer always introduces both factions equally; for example the introduction of Arcee for Autobots and Nightbird for Decepticons. Both of the new bots introduced usually have the same (or similar but different name) Ability and Class. Sometimes they are widely different however, for example in 2016 Aug 5 - Operation Snakebite, introduced Sideswipe and Viper with different abilities/class.
- For each Bot, there are up to 5 possible star ratings.
- Not all bots have or currently, but the game continues to expand so maybe in the future.
- Currently there are 2 Bots in each faction with no option either, which was recently reduced from 6 such bots in 2018 June.
- So it's possible that you have 4 Bots with different ratings but you cannot bring clones of a Bot to do battle, so you cannot bring Arcee and Arcee to the same battle.
Each Star Rating will give impact with the Power Level, Health, and attack damage and will have different cost of research Ability and Upgrade Level. Higher star rating is usually a stronger bot. See each Bot for see more details.
Star Rating affects Rank Points in your Collection. Bots with a higher star rating earn more points than a Bot with a smaller rating.
Star Rating affects the ability to form Super Warriors (combiners) since they can only be comprised of , , or Bots.
List of needed for each Level Bot. At the moment, the highest level is 60 for Bot with rating or . On 15 March 2018 with Version 1.57.1-o, the maximum level increase from 50 to 60.
There are human alliance with the transformers, and from the story line suggesting that there are other human organization that cooperate with the transformers.
|Melody Keen||Melody is a geologist and a geoengineering specialist who stumbled upon proof of Autobot activity on Earth.|
|Luca||Luca is much more than a simple archeologist. He is a highly intelligent but ill tempered relic hunter. Blinded by the prospect of finding an artefact that could lead him to great power.|
- See Class for details in category page.
- See Ability for details in category page.
- See Events for details.
- See Autobots for details in category page.
- See Decepticons for details in category page.
- See Collections for sub-groups that earn extra points.
- See Resources for details about game elements.
- See Buildings for details about constructions.